How much does it cost?
>What’s a speedy and hassle-free service worth?<
Anyone looking to rent or buy, forget about running
after real estate agents and talk to Tina.
Anupam Agnihotri, London Business School SLOAN student
What will it cost you?
When it comes to pricing, my main aim is to make it as affordable as possible for each client. You’ll find these are the industry’s most competitive prices on the market.
BUYINGTo find you a property to buy
- Minimum fee is £7,500 + VAT
- Discount for paying entire fee upfront (please ask me)
RENTINGTo find you a property to rent
- There are 2 pricing structures:
- A flat fee or 1 month’s rent
- Minimum fee is £1000 + VAT
PICK MY BRAINAsk me lots of questions
- One hour phone or SKYPE £150 +VAT (incl. report)
- Two hours phone or SKYPE £250 +VAT (incl. report)
- For face-to-face time (price on application)